7.31.2017

Motivation Monday - Monthly Challenge Check In

Hello Lovelies!

First of all, I decided to change the name of Monday's posts from Master Class Monday to Motivation Monday.  It just sounds more, hmmm, I don't know...more...motivating?  Lol!

Last week, I introduced this month's challenge which is to exercise everyday for the next 30 days. I promised to check in with you all on this week's progress...
I'm doing well.  But in the interest of full disclosure, I admit that I didn't get a workout in every day this week.  I have started doing Yoga, however, which I quite enjoy.

Also, in the interest of losing my last 20 lbs., I have started back up on Weight Watchers.

Here I am (below) pre-divorce and pre-anxiety-related weight gain.  This is the weight I am aiming to get back to.



I am already starting to feel a difference although there isn't much in the way of a before/after type of progress to share with you yet.

That's the thing about weight loss.  It takes commitment...and time.  And because the results aren't seen immediately, it's really easy to lose focus.  But I'm in this for the long haul.

What about you?  Anyone out there willing to join me in this weight loss/health journey?
The more the merrier!

Leave me a comment or drop me an email if you're in!

xoxo
Wendy



         

0 comments: